Our Core Beliefs
For more than eighty-five years, the Boys & Girls Club of East Providence has served the youth of East Providence by providing a safe haven for them each afternoon.
As an organization, we believe that our members must have:
- A safe place to learn and grow
- Ongoing relationships with caring, adult professionals
- Life-enhancing programs and character development experiences
- Hope and opportunity
Our goal is for each Boys & Girls Club member to:
- Graduate from high school with a plan for their future;
- Remain fit for life;
- Become engaged citizens of their club and community
To meet these goals, The Boys & Girls Club of East Providence serves youth through a variety of after-school and summer programs including homework assistance, technology programs, teen programs, career exploration, job assistance, sports and recreation, art classes and leadership development.