Thank you for your interest in volunteering with us. Each day, we serve hundreds of East Providence of youth and our program volunteers help us in our work by serving as mentors, homework helpers, tutors, and role models for the children that we serve.
We ask all of our volunteers that they respect the important roll they will play in our members’ lives, and that they:
COMMIT to a set volunteering schedule – our work depends on consistent schedules for our members!
BE RELIABLE in your attendance – our members look forward to the activities run by our volunteers – please don’t let them down!
BE FLEXIBLE in what you are helping us with – sometimes things get crazy when working with youth, so we all have to pitch in to keep our programs on track.
RESPECT the rules of our agency – we have guidelines in place to protect our members AND our volunteers. Please respect them!
BE A POSITIVE INFLUENCE on the children we serve.
Interested in serving as a volunteer?
Adult Volunteers (18+) Must
• Complete our Adult Volunteer Form and Waiver.
• Make a donation of $10 to the Club to cover the cost of background checks.
• Pass our background screening process.
• Provide us with a copy of your driver’s license, passport, or other
• Attend a volunteer orientation meeting with a full-time Club staff member.
High School Volunteers Must
• Complete our High School Volunteer Form and Waiver
• Make a donation of $5 to the Club to cover the cost of our basic background check.
• Pass this background screening process.
• Provide us with a copy of your school ID.
• Get one letter of recommendation from a teacher or adult mentor.
• Attend a Volunteer Corps Orientation Session during our Club Teen Night program.