To inspire, enable, educate, and reach out to all young people in East Providence, especially those who need us the most, to realize their full potential.
Our Core Beliefs
For more than eighty years, the Boys & Girls Club of East Providence has served the youth of East Providence by providing a safe haven for them each day afternoon. As an organization, we believe that our members must have:
• A safe place to learn and grow
• Ongoing relationships with caring, adult professionals
• Life-enhancing programs and character development experiences
• Hope and opportunity
Our goal is for each Boys & Girls Club member to:
• Graduate from high school with a plan for their future;
• Remain fit for life;
• Become engaged citizens of their club and community
To meet these goals, the EPBGC serves youth through a variety of after-school and summer programs including homework assistance, technology programs, teen programs, career exploration, job assistance, sports and recreation, art classes and leadership development.